The Town of Geneva Planning Commission will hold its monthly meeting on Monday April 23, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.at the Town Hall for the Town of Geneva.
Amended Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order-Pledge of Allegiance-Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes and Agenda
3. Communications and Reports
4. Rezoning Requests, Conditional Use, and Variance
DEG Music W3475 Springfield Road-The property is 4.5 acres and is zoned M-1 and R?1. The request is to rezone property along County Highway H and around the existing building from R-1 to M-1. There will be a land division and a Certified Survey Map with this request. Attorney Robert Leibsle will present the request.
The Lodge at Geneva Ridge W4240 Highway 50-Amend the current conditional use for the Lodge, and request a conditional use for senior and assisted living facilities. Attorney John Maier will present the two requests. This request is in the ETZ with Williams Bay.
Maria Radak N3025 Lake Forest Circle-Conditional Use for a Home-Based Business-Maria plans to be the chief baker and proprietor of Bethlehem Bread (BB), LLC.
5. Public Comments
6. Other Business-ETZ with Elkhorn and or Williams Bay
7. Building Inspector’s Report
8. There may be a quorum of Town Board members present.
10. This meeting is handicap accessible