TOWN OF GENEVA
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
SEPTEMBER 16, 2009
Chairman Lauderdale called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m. In addition to Lauderdale, in attendance were Supervisors Kamps, Millard, Building Inspector Boss, and resident, Isidro Perez. Excused were Supervisors Kukla and Fahey. Clerk/Treasurer Kirch took the minutes of the meeting.
No public comments.
Bid opening for J G 2300013D (W3297 Park Drive - House) –
• Geneva Earth Works LLC (Lake Geneva, WI) - $28,900
• Siegler Grading & Excavating LLC (Elkhorn, WI) - $18,850
Motion (Lauderdale/Kamps) to accept the bid of $18,850 from Siegler Grading & Excavating LLC to raze the House at W3297 Park Drive, Tax Key J G 2300013D. Approved 3-0.
Bid opening for JLCB 01447 (N3162 Mistle Road - House) –
• Geneva Earth Works LLC (Lake Geneva, WI) - $2,700
• Odling Construction (Delavan, WI) - $4,000
• Siegler Grading & Excavating LLC (Elkhorn, WI) - $5,600
Audrey Boss stated that this property was put to bid as she didn’t believe the owner would comply with the raze order. Mr. Reyno requested an extension and has completely removed the structure and foundation. All utilities have been property abandoned. Motion (Kamps/Millard) to return the bids received for this parcel to their proper owners, because the structure has been taken down. Approved 3-0.
Bid opening for JLCB 02256 (N3137 Tamarack Road – Accessory Structure) –
• Geneva Earth Works LLC (Lake Geneva, WI) - $490
• Odling Construction (Delavan, WI) - $1,650
• Siegler Grading & Excavating LLC (Elkhorn, WI) - $2,000
Motion (Kamps/Lauderdale) to accept the bid of $490 from Geneva Earth Works LLC to raze the Accessory Structure at N3137 Tamarack Road, Tax Key JLCB 02256. Approved 3-0.
Motion (Lauderdale/Kamps) to adjourn at 6:14 p.m. Approved 3-0.
Supervisor Kamps Supervisor Millard
Debra L. Kirch, CMC/WCMC